- 1 x 100g
- Danish pastry, also know as Danish, is a multilayered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition.
- Made with T65 Grands Moulins de Paris Flour and Candia Whipping Cream
- These are best enjoyed the same day they are made for optimal flakiness and freshness, however, they will keep in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
How do you store Danish pastry?
PASTRIES (INCLUDING DANISH PASTRY) — FILLED WITH CREAM, CUSTARD OR CHEESE
- Keep refrigerated; cover pastries with foil or plastic wrap or place in plastic bag when refrigerating to prevent drying out.
- To freeze, wrap pastries tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, or place in heavy-duty freezer bags.